Very faithfull adaptation of Patricia Highsmith novel directed by Claude Chabrol about stalker who is observing some woman. Naturally, she falls in love with him, but his husband is mad about that and in fight between the two husband gets killed while girl commits suicide.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Edward Bunker - No Beast So Fierce
Many years ago I watched Straight Time (1978), starring Dustin Hoffman, but until recently I had no idea that the film was based on Edward ...
-
While many consider Hammett, Chandler, or even Horace McCoy as the titans of noir, I’d argue none of them reached the psychological depths J...
-
Alphonse Gabriel "Al" Capone remains one of the most notorious figures in American criminal history. Born in 1899 in Brooklyn to I...
-
Sorry I haven’t posted in a while — I had a few things to take care of. I recently finished a collection of three David Goodis novels in o...
No comments:
Post a Comment