Incredibly filthy crime novel about murder of prostitute. Detective from Department Of Unexplained Deaths takes the case and soon find more about poor woman, how she became prostitute and how she got infected by AIDS, apparently there are some twisted perverts who can't get their dicks up so they have to watch sluts while diseased rats are infiltrating their pussy. No matter how edgy and gruesome novel is, it falls in second part due to too quick catching of the killer, his banal motivation, and detective sudden interest in the life of some slut, but nonetheless is quite poetic in some parts, especially when detective is reading sluts journal and her thoughts are awoken while she's laying on a stretcher.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Edward Bunker - No Beast So Fierce
Many years ago I watched Straight Time (1978), starring Dustin Hoffman, but until recently I had no idea that the film was based on Edward ...
-
While many consider Hammett, Chandler, or even Horace McCoy as the titans of noir, I’d argue none of them reached the psychological depths J...
-
Alphonse Gabriel "Al" Capone remains one of the most notorious figures in American criminal history. Born in 1899 in Brooklyn to I...
-
Gerald Kersh (1912–1968) was an English writer of novels and short stories, partially famous during his lifetime but oddly forgotten and neg...

No comments:
Post a Comment