Good adaptation of Patricia Highsmith crime novel about wife who is deliberately cuckolding his husband, teasing him and provoking him, so he must kill them off as they come. In the end they get together, and it isn't even clear if he killed them or not, but nonetheless good movie with great acting by Isabelle Huppert and Jean Louis Trintignant.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Edward Bunker - No Beast So Fierce
Many years ago I watched Straight Time (1978), starring Dustin Hoffman, but until recently I had no idea that the film was based on Edward ...
-
While many consider Hammett, Chandler, or even Horace McCoy as the titans of noir, I’d argue none of them reached the psychological depths J...
-
Alphonse Gabriel "Al" Capone remains one of the most notorious figures in American criminal history. Born in 1899 in Brooklyn to I...
-
Sorry I haven’t posted in a while — I had a few things to take care of. I recently finished a collection of three David Goodis novels in o...

No comments:
Post a Comment