Very good psychological thriller about serial rapist who accidentally shot policeman and condemned him to life in armchair while his wife manage to go through with him. As protagonist goes into the prison and out, he tries to resocialize with rest of humanity, but his murdering instinct pushes him to revenge and bloodshed against crippled cop whom he believes was responsible for his arrest and time spent in prison.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Edward Bunker - No Beast So Fierce
Many years ago I watched Straight Time (1978), starring Dustin Hoffman, but until recently I had no idea that the film was based on Edward ...
-
Alphonse Gabriel "Al" Capone remains one of the most notorious figures in American criminal history. Born in 1899 in Brooklyn to I...
-
While many consider Hammett, Chandler, or even Horace McCoy as the titans of noir, I’d argue none of them reached the psychological depths J...
-
Sorry I haven’t posted in a while — I had a few things to take care of. I recently finished a collection of three David Goodis novels in o...

No comments:
Post a Comment