Saturday, September 21, 2024

Poems






 Maggots and Flowers

maggots and flowers
growing from the corpses
I open the door from the chapel
and hideous smell overwhelms me
behind the grave worker stands
and say to me
woman in black has just arrived
I follow her smell
she is standing near the grave with powerful man
they were mourning someone
and that was me
but all I could see
behind her veil
was her horrifying skull
I ran away from her
and in that moment
darkness and rain
began to fell
at the edge of the world

Another night


slowly she came
into my home
with her nephew
and her son
like in a dream
i kissed her lips
though she was my relative
absent mindedly
i did not remember her
and she went home

i met her again
at the bus stop
on summer evening
full of smell
and cool air
young and innocent
she sat beside me
and we had little talk
but sadly
she left
and never came home

another night
new kind of drug
still sore
crushing bones
stripping skin
ecstacy of pain
long tall man
stare at young boy
brutal to brutal
home to home

One kiss before departure

one kiss before departure
through long dark night
going to home
dream desolves
morning comes

couple of days
filled with joy
now in oblivion
now forever gone

memories of drug
long gone
all that remains
is black hollow hole

young boy
playing in the field
under starry sky
night comes
and he goes home
to play with his little toy

distant music
in the streets
people come and go
while little boy
play with his toy


City In Bloom


snow falls
winter sleep
why am I so cold
and without feet

gazing at picture
of my child
makes me wonder
makes me sad

is it a dream
or illusion
all I know
it is a delusion

cold days
cold nights
autumn leaves
rain falls

shiver in bed
shiver in night
when there is no drug
heat is right

sunset gloom
city in bloom
all night long
till the morning
you are in doom

they said you were right
they said you were night
but it turns out
you were hanging all the time so bright

maggot faggot
eating me alive
under ground
under twisted sound

all the while
her left eye
behind the curtain
watch me closely
as i die



No comments:

Post a Comment

Vanishing Poinr (1971)

Good car chase road movie about disgruntled ex-cop and driver who decides to race with his car while police are chasing him.