Great dark fantasy comic book about Slaine, barbarian clearly inspired by Conan, who wants to become new horned god and unite tribes against their enemies. Story is quite good and draw inspiration from celtic mythology, but that is overshadowed by brilliant Bisley's artwork.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Edward Bunker - No Beast So Fierce
Many years ago I watched Straight Time (1978), starring Dustin Hoffman, but until recently I had no idea that the film was based on Edward ...
-
While many consider Hammett, Chandler, or even Horace McCoy as the titans of noir, I’d argue none of them reached the psychological depths J...
-
Alphonse Gabriel "Al" Capone remains one of the most notorious figures in American criminal history. Born in 1899 in Brooklyn to I...
-
Sorry I haven’t posted in a while — I had a few things to take care of. I recently finished a collection of three David Goodis novels in o...
.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment