Another good film noir by Anthony Mann about Treasury Agents and their hunt for organized crime group specialized in counterfeited money. Two of the Treasury Agents infiltrate the gangsters hoping to expose them but unfortunately one of them dies. Good atmosphere and acting though, which is all noir film requires.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Edward Bunker - No Beast So Fierce
Many years ago I watched Straight Time (1978), starring Dustin Hoffman, but until recently I had no idea that the film was based on Edward ...
-
Alphonse Gabriel "Al" Capone remains one of the most notorious figures in American criminal history. Born in 1899 in Brooklyn to I...
-
While many consider Hammett, Chandler, or even Horace McCoy as the titans of noir, I’d argue none of them reached the psychological depths J...
-
Sorry I haven’t posted in a while — I had a few things to take care of. I recently finished a collection of three David Goodis novels in o...

No comments:
Post a Comment