Very good noir novel about bank robbers and their ultimate demise. Poor bastards robbed whole lot of banks, but they were stupid enough in the first place for going that way and that's why they got killed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Edward Bunker - No Beast So Fierce
Many years ago I watched Straight Time (1978), starring Dustin Hoffman, but until recently I had no idea that the film was based on Edward ...
-
While many consider Hammett, Chandler, or even Horace McCoy as the titans of noir, I’d argue none of them reached the psychological depths J...
-
Alphonse Gabriel "Al" Capone remains one of the most notorious figures in American criminal history. Born in 1899 in Brooklyn to I...
-
Sorry I haven’t posted in a while — I had a few things to take care of. I recently finished a collection of three David Goodis novels in o...
No comments:
Post a Comment